We thought some services to welcome you in the best way.
- The breakfast: you can start the day enjoying our desserts or home bread, accompanied by hot drinks and fruit juices. Breakfast (sweet or savory) is served in the bar corner near the fireplace.
- “Merende alla valdostana”: “merenda alla valdostana” evokes a moment and a dish full of history in the Valle d’Aosta tradition. For generations who came before us the “merenda” was not a quick afternoon snack, but the moment of coming home after a hard working day. Once closed out cold and fatigue peolple sat in front of chopping boards (assiette in valdostano) full of salami, cheeses, honey, bread sprinkled by local wines. Today “merenda” is an opportunity for an informal meal anytime, justified by hunger and after a day spent among our mountains. On demand, we shall be pleased to let you taste our “merende alla valdostana.”
- The “kitchen”: a common and warm place which re-propose mountain home typical atmosphere where guests who wish can cook and enjoy their meals.
- Particular care for our guests’ personal wellness: rooms are supplied with high quality memory foam mattresses and hypoallergenic Aloe Vera thermosensitive and adaptable pillows. Personal care products have been expressly developed for L’Etoile du Berger and they are fully natural and hypoallergenic.
- Free wi-fi: in every area of the agritourism you can take advantage of the free wi-fi.
- Children welcome: our structure is organized to welcome children. On demand, we will provide you with cot, changing table, seat for table, bottle-warmer.
- Disabled people welcome: our structure is equipped with a room with a bath-room for disabled people.
- Pets allowed: to be agreed.
- Parking: outside or garage.
Should you need any further requests please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try to find out a solution together.